Sunday, May 3, 2009

Creating a Blog

For awhile I have thought about creating a blog. However I have felt a little inadequate about creating one. Some of my friends have awesome blogs...they write well and they have great photos on their blogs. They do really awesome things with their families or friends. I know I shouldn't compare my life with others, I actually really like my life. However, I think that my life may be a little too boring to actually have a blog. For the most part my life is pretty simple...I go to work, come home, hang out, go to bed and then start the whole process over. There are times when I have stuff going on every night of the week so I don't get home until late but I think I waste a lot of my time doing really nothing because I am tired from the day. So I am hoping by blogging I may find or notice the more exciting things in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment